Guesthouse Anna is completely and newly renovated. It is located in the village of Lenora in the South Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. It is a very beautiful and peaceful setting in the countryside near the Boubín Mountain of the Bohemian Forest(Sumava Mountains) at an altitude of 800m. Guesthouse Anna holds 28 beds in 9 rooms (each with its own full bathroom) and 2 apartments (each with its own full bathroom and kitchen). The ground floor includes a non-smoking restaurant with delicious dishes which can sit up to 35 people.
- Accommodations in the central part of the Bohemian Forest, 100m from the river Vltava, and 7km from the Boubín Forest
- Customers on bicycles are welcome – Gated area for storing bicycles
- Barbecue grill available for use in the garden
- Grab a delicious meal at our ground floor non-smoking restaurant
- Private parking lot with security available for your convenience which fits approximately 15 vehicles
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- The rooms are available for use starting at 2PM.
- Bus stop only 5 minutes away
- Train station only 10 minutes away
- And much more……